The Clarksville Association of Realtors held their Annual Realtor Installation and Awards Ceremony at the Clarksville Country Club on November 21. A large group of agents were on hand to welcome the new slate of officers for their 2014 terms.
The Officers installed were:
- President: Randy Worcester, Avalar Real Estate
- President-Elect: Mike Groves, Vision Real Estate
- Treasurer: Debbie Reynolds, Prudential PenFed Realty
- Immediate Past-President: Marion Jewell, Keller Williams Realty
The new Board of Directors that are in place for the new term include: Larry Evans (Prudential PenFed Realty) , Mark Lester (Coldwell Banker Conroy, Marable & Holleman), Kayla LeVan (Byers & Harvey Real Estate), Tom Nebel (Coldwell Banker Conroy, Marable & Holleman), Jenny Robinson (Avalar Real Estate), and Kimberly Stewart-Newlove (Crye-Leike, REALTORS). The following outgoing directors were also recognized for their time of service: Kathy Adkins (Keller Williams Realty), Juanita Charles (Reliant Realty), and Todd Harvey (Byers & Harvey Real Estate). “Making the dream of homeownership a reality for Montgomery County residents will always be the top priority for our association. For 2014, we will also focus on enhancing our professionalism and services, and working with our city, county, and state leadership to determine how the association can be of greater service to our community,” said incoming President, Randy Worcester, about the new term.
Also recognized at this ceremony, were those agents who have gone above and beyond in their profession and in their service to the Clarksville Association of Realtors. The Agent Awards of Achievement were rewarded to the following agents:
- Realtor of the Year: Lisa Boyd, Coldwell Banker Conroy, Marable & Holleman
- Rising Star of the Year: Melissa Powers, Reliant Realty
- Affiliate Partner of the Year: Bankers Title & Escrow
- Decade of Achievement: Carolyn Watson, Coldwell Banker Conroy, Marable & Holleman
- President’s Awards: Debbie Reynolds, Prudential Professionals PenFed; and Mark Lester, Coldwell Banker Conroy, Marable & Holleman
- Educational Achievement Awards: Leah Colclasure and Denise Martin of Coldwell Banker Conroy, Marable & Holleman; Diane Martin and Randy Worcester of Avalar Real Estate; and Melissa Powers of Reliant Realty.
Lastly, recognition was given to the ten agents who completed the Leadership CAR Program in 2013. The purpose of the Leadership CAR program is to identify, instruct, and develop the future leaders of the Clarksville Association of Realtors. Elements of the program include two retreats, a field trip and group projects that are presented by the participating agents to the Board of Realtors. Those agents completing the program in 2013 were Alison Armstrong, Valerie Dirks, and Toniann Thompson of Keller Williams Realty; Pamela Holz, Melissa Powers, and Randy Whetsell of Reliant Realty; Jennifer Warrick with Crye-Leike, REALTORS; Deb Wilson with Platinum Realty; Angie Smith with Planters Bank Mortgage Division; and Luther Ramsey with Tennessee Title Services.
The Clarksville Association of Realtors has over 695 active members and 64 affiliate partners that work together to improve the public awareness of the value of Realtors to the community and to the benefits of their services. The Clarksville Association of Realtors also serves to promote the success and future developments of its members in association with the Tennessee and National Associations of Realtors.