- Prescription Medications
- All over the counter medications
- Pet medications
- Medicated Ointments, lotions or drops
- Liquid medications in leak proof containers Pills in plastic containers, baggies, or foil
- Illegal Drugs or Narcotics
- Needles / Sharps or Syringes with Needles Blood sugar equipment Thermometers IV Bags Bloody or Infectious Waste Personal Care Products i.e. Shampoo, Lotions etc.
The three locations for the Clarksville Police Departments Pharmaceutical drop boxes are as follows:
- Lobby of District 1 Criminal Investigations 1885A Ft Campbell Blvd ( next to Baskins Robins)
- Lobby of District 3 Criminal Investigations 1584 Vista Lane .
- Lobby of Police Headquarters at 135 Commerce Street .
The drop hours are Monday through Friday rom 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. 0800-1600 hours. You can find this information on the Clarksville Police Departments web site at www.clarksvillepd.org