The city’s three community centers will be closed the following dates for annual maintenance. All centers will return to their normal operating hours the Monday following their annual maintenance period.
- Crow Community Center, located at 211 Richview Road, will be closed December 2-15
- Burt-Cobb Center, located at 166 Cunningham Lane, will be closed January 6-19.
- Kleeman Center, located at 1101 Franklin Street, will be closed February 10-23.
Community Center IDs are valid at all three community centers, so feel free to stop by the other two centers during annual maintenance times.
Christmas in Occupied Clarksville
Fort Defiance Interpretive Center will celebrate Christmas in Occupied Clarksville on Sunday, December 15 from 3 to 6 p.m.. Experience the holidays as soldiers and civilians did in the 1860s. Visitors to the event will be able to step back in time and see period decorations, visit with a nineteenth century Santa, and enjoy eggnog, cakes and caroling. The event is free and open to the public.
Santa’s Elves to Visit the Community Centers
Santa’s crew is coming to town and visiting each of our three community centers!
- Burt-Cobb Center: December 10 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Kleeman Center: December 11 from 6-8 p.m.
- Crow Center: December 16 from 6-7 p.m.
Families are welcome to have photos taken of their children as they visit with Santa’s elves, enjoy snacks and games, all at no cost. Children will also have the opportunity to write letters to Santa to send along with Santa’s elves at both the Kleeman and Crow Center.