CHATTANOOGA - Tennessee First Lady Crissy Haslam will join Tennessee Department of Transportation Commissioner John Schroer in Marion County on Friday to christen TDOT’s new Cumberland City ferry.
The ferry was constructed at Serodino Shipyard in Marion County and will soon travel to its permanent home on the Cumberland River between Stewart and Houston counties.
Friday’s event will begin at 11:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time and will last approximately 30 minutes.
Directions from Chattanooga:
- From I-24 W, take Exit 161 SR-156 toward Haletown/New Hope
- Turn right onto SR-156
- Continue straight onto SR-134 W
- Turn right onto Hwy U.S. 41 S
- Turn left onto Hales Bar Rd.
- Destination will be on the left about ½ mile down Hales Bar Rd.