Agents of the Special Operations Unit (SOU) at the Clarksville Police Department conducted Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) operations targeting sales of alcohol to underage persons on June 9. Fifteen businesses were checked resulting in 4 stores being cited for sales to persons under 21 years old. Agent Tanner Pew is the lead investigator. These operations are ongoing. There is no further information at this time.
ABC Operation – June 9
Cited for Violations:
- Discount Tobacco Outlet, Inc., 1653 Ft. Campbell Blvd.
- Straight Up Discount Tobacco, 1671 Ft. Campbell Blvd.
- Minit Mart #144, 1230 Peachers Mill Rd.
- R&K Market, 924 Providence Blvd. Ste. H
- Bob’s Discount Tobacco & Beer, 505 Providence Blvd.
- Z Mart #1, 502 Providence Blvd.
- BP Shop #16, 293 Dover Rd.
- Discount Tobacco Outlet, Inc., 230 Dover Rd. Ste. A
- Quick Pump Shop, 411 Dover Rd.
- Kangaroo Express #3857, 523 Dover Rd.
- The Pantry #402, 560 Dover Rd.
- The Pantry #443, 648 Lafayette Rd.
- Cunningham Lane Market, 201 Cunningham Lane
- Chums Discount Tobacco Store, 811 Peachers Mill Rd.
- Express Food Mart , 710 Peachers Mill Rd.