The Montgomery County Board of Commissioners will meet on August 11 at 7 p.m. at the Courthouse. An informal meeting will be held August 4 at the Courthouse.
The agenda is as follows:
- There will be one zoning resolution for August.
- Resolution authorizing the acceptance of grant funds from the Tennessee Department of Children’s Services At-Risk Program.
- Resolution to levy a tax rate for Montgomery County for the Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2014.
- Resolutions for making appropriations for various funds for Departments, Offices, Institutions, Agencies of Mongtomery County, Tennessee, for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2014 and ending June 30, 2015 (FY15) and approving the funding of non-profit charitable organizations in accordance with TCA 5-9-109.
- Appointments to various boards and committees.