The City of Clarksville Housing and Community Development is hosting a “Choice Neighborhood” planning and implementation grant meeting for Lincoln Homes and Red River neighborhoods on July 30 at 6 p.m. at the Burt School Gymnasium on Eighth Street.
This grant can transform public housing into energy efficient housing that is modern and durable over the long term.
Al citizens are invited to attend this public meeting. The city will make reasonable accommodations and services necessary for the sensory-impaired and disabled citizens at this public meeting.
The agenda for this meeting is as follows:
- What is a “Choice Neighborhood”
- Target public housing site
- Target neighborhood
- Why a “Choice Neighborhood” planning grant
- Relocation and re-occupancy preferences
- “Choice Neighborhood” planning schedule
- Residents participate on the Transformation Team
- ‘What happens if the grant is awarded?
- Questions and Answers