At the Tennessee Art League’s Lunch and Learn program, participants can take advantage of instruction with award winning artists to create fine art for the home or make gifts for family and friends.
- January 15: Basic Digital Photography, 12 – 1 PM. Instructor: John Cranshaw
- January 22: Introduction to Painting with Oils, 12 – 1 PM. Instructor: Jean Gauld-Jaeger
- January 29: Introduction to Painting with Pastels, 12 – 1 PM. Instructor: Connie Valedon
TAL also offers a variety of workshops with our professional artists and instructors. Register in advance by calling or visiting TAL, or by email at TALeducation@outlook.com.
- Jan. 11 & 12: Painting Portraits in Oil Instructor: Jean Gauld-Jaeger. Sat. 10 AM – 5 PM, Sun. 1 PM – 5 PM / $100 ($190 TAL)
- January 17: Introduction to Painting with Pastels Instructor: Connie Valedon. Fri. 7 – 9:30 PM / $40 ($25 materials fee)
- Jan. 25 & 26: Painting Still Life in Oil Instructor: Gary Young. Sat. 10 AM – 5 PM, Sun. 10 AM – 5 PM / $250 ($235 TAL)
Drop-in Drawing! Accomplished portraitist and illustrator Geralda Shockey brings over 30 years of experience to her instruction in the basics of drawing. Beginning through advanced students are welcome. Workshops are held weekdays Wednesday – Friday from 11:30 – 1:30 PM for a cost of $15 per day. Materials and storage space will be provided. Participants should bring a lunch. For more information contact Geralda Shockey at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact TAL.