The workshop “How to Succeed as an Indie Touring Artist” will be held in Nashville on July 13 from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Get tickets and directions on Eventbrite.
This is a master class for musicians, songwriters and artists of all genres followed by a Writers Night where attendees are welcome to perform live at Neighbors Pub in Nashville.
This master class is led by world-touring artist, Suzahn Fiering, a successful songwriter, vocalist, guitarist and educator. For more info and registration details, email: email@example.com.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to talk to promoters, agents, and venues to get a yes.
- How to set up and run your business in your spare time.
- How to find gigs and fans and keep them wanting more.
- Publicity, marketing, PR, & advertising.
- The 3 P’s for success: positive, persistent, patient.
- An overview of the music business, including copyright law.
- How to find a niche and create your brand.
- Writing and pitching for film & TV publishing, media, the affiliates, distribution and licensing.
Cost for the program is $140. The class is limited to 15 so sign up early to save a seat!
Suzahn teaches master classes world-wide including the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts founded by Sir Paul McCartney, Maison d’éducation de la Légion d’ honneur in Paris France, Blair(Vanderbilt), NYU, Stanford and many more.